Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some for the reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that no matter how good a perception you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a full line of services not desperate to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. Include too many similar services that sector https://gracesimmon.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-upside-to-bringing-ideas-to-world.html is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and won’t have a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and InventHelp Caveman Commercials possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they participate in a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can inventhelp review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to consider the risk becoming the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.